The Shiny Bee is available now in the shop!


Signed in as:

filler@godaddy.com

We’re KICKFARTED!

Tarot Mood’s disgustingly relatable deck is now available on Kickstarter, through Nov 19th! 2 decks for $65 this weekend only! 

the mood deck is here!


WTF is this?


If you thought you didn’t want your mom to find your tarot cards before...


Tarot Mood is a disgustingly relatable tarot comic/ meme deck for irreverent, naughty, scoundrel type folk who, can’t remember shit unless they laugh their ass off to it and envision the whole thing while stoned on the Devil’s Lettuce. Let’s face it guys, we’re all a little bit brain damaged. Soylent Green is people.


All 78 cards are completed and ready to order. I recolored all of Pammy’s line art and wrote funny crap on them. Believe it or not, it took me a really long time. The comics try to encompass the upright and reversed meanings of each card.


Each deck is imbued with the fart of a tiny Bigfoot.

 


Why do you need this ridiculousness?


I personally need this deck just to counteract all the new (c)age bullshit boring my tarot shelfies.


I need this deck because it’s plastic and I can spill my bong water on it.


I need this deck because cats came into my room at night in the shape of a person in a trench coat. I’m terrified, guys. I had to make the deck.


I need this deck so I can giggle every time I read a “is he into me?” reading, from here on out.


I need this deck because I’m disgusting.


I don’t know if any of those apply to you...


Use cards to:


-Test spaghetti

-Bathtub readings

-Freak your mom out

-Please the Dark Lord

-Do cocaine with them

-Flip them at witches like they’re strippers. Better than $2 bills


How do you get this deck? 


Gimme yer moneyz! lolz Back it on Kickstarter! We need about 100 backers. 


Where is your money going? 90% of it goes to production, packaging and shipping. The other 10% to Kickstarter and payment services for fees. The target ammount is just enough to get this project going, and if i make any more it will be a little payment to myself for all the hard work put in. 


If this deck is backed I’m gonna use the money for cocaine and exotic travel. But also I will send love and light to sad children for 5 minutes per each deck backed. So if you DON’T back this deck, and you’ve read this text, you are willfully preventing sad children from receiving love and light. No, I’m kidding. Please back my deck.


$12  SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!


Decks may be more expensive after the campaign, so get yours now! they make great gifts too! Getchu a 6 pack, frand! 


 Here's what the tarot community has to say about the Mood deck:


"It's a disgrace!" - The Hierophant


"This deck straight up says 'dick' on some of the cards! Don't buy it!" - A concerned tarotist


"What the Hell is a Yeet?" - Debra


"You gotta problem with me, bro?!" - Chad


"I'd like to speak to the creator of the deck." - Karen


Warning:

Well, Hell. Where do I start? This deck is offensive and self-deprecating. Don’t bother trying to troll it, as it is self-roasting. It knows it is shit, and thinks it’s hilarious anyway. It has it’s problems but it still fuks wit’ ‘em. If you’re a very rigid person you’ll probably feel a slight burning sensation upon its arrival. I still think you should back it though.


The largest challenge is acquiring the funds to proceed with printing. I'm working with an experienced printing company to create the decks. I’m also working with a fulfillment company in China that ships anywhere in the world. 


Please sign up to be notified of the Mood deck launch on Kickstarter! Free hugs from Satan for each participant! 


You can also follow the deck on 


*Facebook 

*Instagram

and 

*YouTube


Namfukste

image40

Kickstarter video